Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Last Year in High School

By: Katie Arbach



            Finally after twelve long years of anticipation, waiting for the big day of graduation to arrive, senior year is finally here.  As I sit here and write this paper, I often wonder where all the time went, but then I look back and realize that the time spent was well worth my while.  There have been so many memories made with my classmates and friends that I don’t regret a single moment spent with everyone.  High school is a great time to have fun and enjoy life before reality actually starts.

            My name is Katie Arbach and as most of you know, I am the daughter of Gary and Joyce Arbach.  I have one amazing sister who I am very close with.  Nicole Graduated in 2012 from Hoven High School.  She currently is going to school at the University of South Dakota in Vermilion. 
  
            I am currently a senior at Hoven High.  I have been involved in many different extra-curricular activities throughout high school such as chorus, band, flags, FCCLA, Student Council, FBLA, and French Club just to name a few.  I enjoy shopping and hanging out with friends and family.  After graduation in May, I plan on attending Stewart School to major in Cosmetology.

           Senior Project Class can be a very fun class to be involved with.  I decided to be a part of this class because I love writing articles to get submitted into the paper and I like working on the high school website.  I enjoy having Mr. Cole as a teacher and am excited to work with him for the rest of my high school career writing articles and updating our website.  







No comments:

Post a Comment